Team India Schedule After ICC ODI Cricket World Cup 2023. Team India has already reached the semi-finals of the 2023 ODI World Cup as the table-toppers of the tournament. The Blues have maintained a perfect record in the 2023 ODI World Cup, having won all 8 matches that they have played so far. Men in Blue will face the Netherlands in their last league match on 12 November.
In this article, we take a look at Team India’s schedule after the completion of the ICC ODI World Cup 2023. The Blues will be playing several back-to-back series right after the 2023 ODI World Cup ends and they start with the 5-match T20I series against Australia. For now, India’s schedule till only March has been revealed and the rest of it will be revealed as they gradually move into the year 2024.
1. India vs Australia – T20I series
India and Australia will be facing each other in a 5-match T20I series starting on 23rd November, i.e, exactly five days after the completion of the ODI World Cup on 19th November. It might end up being the perfect opportunity for either of the teams to get a revenge on the other teamif they somehow end up facing each other in the knockout stages of the 2023 World Cup.
- 1st T20I – ACA-VDCA Cricket Stadium, Visakhapatnam – November 23, 2023
- 2nd T20I – Greenfield stadium, Trivandrum – November 26, 2023
- 3rd T20I – Barsapara Stadium, Guwahati – November 28, 2023
- 4th T20I – VCA Stadium, Nagpur – December 1, 2023
- 5th T20I – Rajiv Gandhi Stadium, Hyderabad, December 3, 2023
India vs Australia ODI Head-to-head record
- Matches played – 26
- Australia Won – 10
- India Won – 15
- No result – 1
- Tied – 0
2. India vs South Africa – T20 series
Right after the completion of the T20I series between India and Australia, the Blues will tour South Africa to take the hosts on in two back to back series – a T20 series first followed by an ODI series. The 3-match T20I series starts first on December 10th, 2023.
- 1st T20I – Kingsmead stadium, Durban – December 10, 2023
- 2nd T20I – St. George’s Oval, Port Elizabeth – December 12, 2023
- 3rd T20I – Wanderers stadium, Johannesburg – December 14
India vs South Africa Head-to-head in T20
- Matches played: 24
- India Won: 13
- South Africa won: 10
- No Results: 1
- Tied: 0
3. India vs South Africa – ODI series
The ODI series between India and South Africa starts immediately after the T20I series ends with the first match being played on 17th December.
- 1st ODI – Wanderers stadium, Johannesburg – December 17, 2023
- 2nd ODI – St. George’s Oval, Port Elizabeth – December 19, 2023
- 3rd ODI – Boland Park, Paarl – December 21, 2023
India vs South Africa ODI Head-to-head record
- Matches played: 91
- India Won: 38
- South Africa won: 50
- No Results: 3
- Tied: 0
4. India vs South Africa – Test
After the conclusion of the T20I and the ODI series, India will conclude their series against South Africa with a 2-match Test series which starts on 26th December.
- 1st Test – SuperSport Park, Centurion – December 26-30, 2023
- 2nd Test – Newlands Cricket Ground, Cape Town – January 3-7, 2023
India vs South Africa Test Head-to-head In test
- Matches played: 42
- India Won: 15
- South Africa won: 17
- Drawn: 10
- Tied: 0
5. India vs Afghanistan – T20I
Following the South Africa tour, team India will return to take on Afghanistan immediately in a 3-match T20I series on their home turf.
- 1st T20I – January 11, 2023
- 2nd T20I – January 14, 2023
- 3rd T20I – January 17, 2023
India vs Afghanistan Head-to-head in T20
- Matches Played: 5
- India won: 4
- Afghanistan won: 0
- No results: 1
- Tied: 0
6. India vs England – Test
The Blues will take on England in a much anticipated Test series on their home turf as a part of the 2023-25 ICC Test Championship cycle after finishing their series against Afghanistan. The first test will start on 25th January.
- 1st Test – Hyderabad – January 25, 2023
- 2nd Test – Visakhapatnam – February 2, 2023
- 3rd Test – Rajkot – February 15, 2023
- 4th Test – Ranchi – February 23, 2023
- 5th Test – Dharamsala – March 7, 2023